A naturally forward-looking and starry-eyed collection, since its 1987 launch the Attesa has delivered dependable performance via expert titanium-processing know-how and innovative technology. In this limited edition timepiece, the Attesa H874, you find just that. The unique chronograph celebrates 30 years since Citizen's launch of the world’s first multiband atomic timekeeping in a watch, with it making use of a proprietary new Luna Program – the world’s first fully automatic analog moon phase function for light-powered analog wristwatches.
A two-tone Super Titanium™ case in silver-tone and black DLC anchors the 41.5mm design. A matching bracelet expands upon the style and secures the watch to the wrist, while a fine mix of polished and brushed surfaces add dynamism to the modern style. Beneath a sapphire crystal, a cosmos-inspired display is on view, with a vertical-configured chronograph, moonphase, and 4 o'clock date window balancing technological utility with intrigue for the eye. Sustainably powered by Citizen’s proprietary Eco-Drive technology to provide light-powered vitality without ever needing a battery. Water resistant up to 100 meters. Caliber H874.
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
CASE WIDTH (MM)
- Super Titanium
- Super Titanium
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- World Time in 24 Time Zones
- Radio Control
- Perpetual Calendar
- 2.5 Year Power Reserve